By Sofiane Amziane, Laurent Arnaud
Using plant fabric as uncooked fabrics for building is a comparatively contemporary and unique subject of study. This booklet offers an summary of the present wisdom at the fabric houses and environmental influence of building fabrics made of plant debris, that are renewable, recyclable and simply on hand. It specializes in debris and besides on fibers issued from hemp plant, in addition to discussing hemp concretes.
The ebook starts off through surroundings the environmental, monetary and social context of agro-concretes, earlier than discussing the character of plant-based aggregates and binders. The formula, implementation and mechanical habit of such construction fabrics are the topic of the next chapters. the point of interest is then placed upon the hygrothermal habit and acoustical houses of hempcrete, by means of plant-based concretes in constructions. The ebook concludes with the research of life-cycle research (LCA) of the environmental features of a banked hempcrete wall on a wood skeleton.
1. Environmental, monetary and Social Context of Agro-Concretes, Vincent Nozahic and Sofiane Amziane.
2. Characterization of Plant-Based Aggregates. Vincent Picandet.
3. Binders, Gilles Escadeillas, Camille Magniont, Sofiane Amziane and Vincent Nozahic.
4. formula and Implementation, Christophe Lanos, Florence Collet, Gerard Lenain and Yves Hustache.
5. Mechanical habit, Laurent Arnaud, Sofiane Amziane, Vincent Nozahic and Etienne Gourlay.
6. Hygrothermal habit of Hempcrete, Laurent Arnaud, Driss Samri and Etienne Gourlay.
7. Acoustical homes of Hemp Concretes, Philippe Gle, Emmanuel Gourdon and Laurent Arnaud.
8. Plant-Based Concretes in constructions: Structural point – Addition of a wood aid to take in the stress, Philippe Munoz and Didier Pipet.
9. exam of the Environmental features of a Banked Hempcrete Wall on a wood Skeleton, by way of Lifecycle research: suggestions at the LCA test from 2005, Marie-Pierre Boutin and Cyril Flamin.
Chapter 1 Environmental, monetary and Social Context of Agro?Concretes (pages 1–26): Vincent Nozahic and Sofiane Amziane
Chapter 2 Characterization of Plant?Based Aggregates (pages 27–74): Vincent Picandet
Chapter three Binders (pages 75–116): Gilles Escadeillas, Camille Magniont, Sofiane Amziane and Vincent Nozahic
Chapter four formula and Implementation (pages 117–152): Christophe Lanos, Florence Collet, Gerard Lenain and Yves Hustache
Chapter five Mechanical habit (pages 153–178): Laurent Arnaud, Sofiane Amziane, Vincent Nozahic and Etiennec Gourlay
Chapter 6 Hygrothermal habit of Hempcrete (pages 179–242): Laurent Arnaud, Driss Samri and Etienne Gourlay
Chapter 7 Acoustical homes of Hemp Concretes (pages 243–266): Philippe Gle, Emmanuel Gourdon and Laurent Arnaud
Chapter eight Plant?Based Concretes in constructions: Structural element – Addition of a wood help to take in the tension (pages 267–288): Philippe Munoz and Didier Pipet
Chapter nine exam of the Environmental features of a Banked Hempcrete Wall on a wood Skeleton, by way of Lifecycle research: suggestions at the LCA scan from 2005 (pages 289–312): Marie?Pierre Boutin and Cyril Flamin