- 2000: Atton was founded in Santiago de Chile by establishing Atton Las Condes with 212 rooms.
- 2007: Santiago de Chile Atton El Bosque opens for business with 240 rooms.
- 2008: Atton is acquired by Capital Advisors, an important Chilean holding, with the goal of encouraging the regional growth.
- 2011: Atton Hotels expands by opening a 250 room hotel in an exclusive district of Lima, Peru.
- 2012: Atton Hotels continues its expansion in Santiago with the opening of its third hotel, i Vitacura, with 295 rooms.
- 2013: Atton buys land in Miami to build their first US hotel. Capital Advisors and their contributors acquire 100% of the property, with the aim of accelerating growth.
- 2014 and 2015: Atton begins operating in Colombia with two hotels, Bogota with 100 rooms and Bogota with 93 rooms.
- 2016: Atton opens its first US hotel in the financial center of Brickell, Miami, adding 275 rooms to the Atton collection. Atton also inaugurates a hotel in Concepción, Chile.